Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Post

Well, this is my first Blog. I have done Journals in the past recording my motorcycle adventures and some Bonsai, but this Blog is going to be specifically about my Bonsai experiences. My successes and my failures.

I have been enjoying Bonsai for a very short time. I started in the fall of 2005 and have learned a lot in the last 4 years, however I have many, many more things to learn. My trees are starting to take shape and I will be sharing their progress here. My hope is to learn from my progress and from others in the bonsai community.

What I have learned so far has been from my own study and research, but more over from the members of the Bonsai Societies that I belong. I am member of the Virginia Bonsai Society, the Penisula Bonsai Society, and the Central Virginia Bonsai Society. Through the dedicated member of this societies have helped me tremendously.

Well it is time to go for now. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment