Sunday, October 4, 2009

Study Group Time

Last weekend our study group got together and worked on Junipers. Every couple of months we get together at one of the members house. The host picks the material for study and we will discuss the material and work on them together. It makes for a very enjoyable learning experience. One of our members Chris Schmuck, who is new to our area, is a very talented artist. He came to us from Pennsylvania. He has studied with Jim Doyle when He was in Penn. Chris helped me a great deal that day and I learned thing about wiring, and visually looking at the tree in a way that I had not seen before. The first picture is of my tree that I restyled. Unfortunately, it is not the best angle for a picture and I neglected to take a before photo, but I have been working on this tree for 4 years now and it has seen some changes. In a future post I will give a better chronological showing of the tree.














1 comment: